Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Caramel Apple Wraps
- 3 large apples, any kind
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter, or almond butter
- 8-10 fajita-sized tortillas
- caramel sundae syrup
- Wash and dice apples. In medium bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Add diced apples to sugar mixture. Toss apples to coat.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt and peanut butter until smooth.
- Layout tortillas and spread 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on each. Spoon small amount of apple mixture at one end of each tortilla. Start from end with apples and roll tortillas.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Recipe adapted from Milk Means More.