Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Department
• A subject on Big Buck Road in Daviston filed a report in reference to harassment.
• Nicole Hines of Bradley Road in Wetumpka was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear theft of property first.
• Adrian Mosley of Dreamland Road in Dadeville was arrested on an outstanding warrant for domestic violence second stalking.
• Rufus Vines of North Main Street in Camp Hill was arrested on outstanding warrants for failure to register and SORNA violation.
• Shakayla Johnson of Highway 29 South in Tuskegee was arrested for failure to appear assault first degree.
• A resident of Martin Terrence in Dadeville filed a report for assault.
• Tony Heard of Alexander City was arrested on a failure to appear child support.
• A subject on North Thornton Road in Dadeville filed a report in reference to domestic violence.