• Richard Peppers of Quiet Lane in Alexander City was arrested on two outstanding grand jury indictments for possession of controlled substance and conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime.
• Grover Lyles of North Johnson Street in Tallassee was arrested on an outstanding warrant for probation revocation.
• Willie Whetstone of I Street in Alexander City was arrested for an outstanding warrant for bond revocation.
• Travis Jones of Dudleyville Road in Buttson was arrested for an outstanding warrant for failure to appear child support.
• Mtthew Travis Hill of Wadley was arrested on a grand jury indictment for theft of property first.
• A resident of Madwind Road in Jacksons Gap filed a report for fraud.
• Stephen Gibson of Fern Ridge Lane in Dadeville was arrested for driving under the influence.
• Kimberly Mazzilli of Creek Road in Alexander City was arrested for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• A resident of Beulah Road in Dadeville filed a report for burglary of a residence.