A bat descended upon the Dadeville High School gym Tuesday in the waning minutes of the fourth quarter of a game between the Dadeville Lady Tigers and LaFayette Lady Bulldogs.
It flew for the greater part of 10 minutes before retreating back into the ceiling from where it came.
Regional Sports Director
Darius Goodman graduated from South Carolina State University in 2015 and returned to Georgia as a sports journalist. 2017 Award-winning sports journalist in Georgia now in Alabama looking to tell the stories of the community.
- Dadeville Tigers receive first loss in close battle with LaFayette
- Dadeville and Reeltown boys reignite rivalry
- Slow start for Dadeville Lady Tigers leads to loss
- Dadeville Tigers head coach Jesse Foster back at the helm after COVID battle
- Throwing period begins, Dadeville softball looks forward to 2021